11 Jan 3 Reasons We Use NATE Certified Technicians for HVAC Repair in McAllen
We are more than just a company that performs AC services and HVAC repairs in McAllen. To ensure we uphold our trustworthy reputation, we hire qualified individuals with the three same values as the North American Technician Excellence (NATE) organization.
A NATE Certified Technician is Highly Trained
NATE is a non-profit certification organization that certifies heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration technicians. This certification is now standard nationwide and is highly sought after as it displays an exceedingly high level of professionalism and excellence.
NATE Certification Requires Dedication
To be NATE certified, technicians must pass their exams with a 70% or higher score.
NATE offers several exams and levels to their certifications.
- Before eligible for a NATE certification, technicians must pass two exams, the Ready-To-Work and HVAC Support Technician.
- A technician chooses either or to complete within their fist six months with a company.
- If both are passed, and a technician works two additional years, then they are eligible for NATE certification.
- Later, a technician who wants to reach a higher level of mastery and understanding may try to get a Senior Level Efficiency Analyst certificate.
NATE Technicians are Knowledgeable
To get certified, technicians must show a mastery understanding of AC and HVAC repair in McAllen. NATE graduating technicians are knowledgeable of all systems of HVAC repair in McAllen. It’s proven repeatedly that NATE technicians know what they are doing and consistently deliver exceptional service.
NATE specializes in teaching:
- Oil Heating
- Heat Pumps
- Gas Heating
- Air Distribution
- Air Conditioning
- Hydronics Gas (service only)
- Hydronics Oil (service only)
- Senior Level Efficiency Analyst
- Ground Source Heat Pump Installer
- Commercial Refrigeration (service only)
- Light Commercial Refrigeration (service only)
Contact Polar Air for a Free Estimate on HVAC Repair
Schedule an appointment today with our 24/7 scheduling. We want our clients to be able to rely on and meet their needs, so we focus on hiring the best possible candidates to meet our goals and values.